Why You Should Start a Uniquely Ghanaian Blog
Making Money Blogging
Ghana - Own Your Blog!
Steps to Start a Uniquely Ghanaian Blog
- Decide on the Niche Topic That You Will Be Blogging About
- Consider the Written Language That You Will Use to Communicate With Your Audience (English)
- Find and Secure an Appropriate Domain (a .com Domain is Premium and Preferred)
- Choose a “Fit for Purpose” Blogging Platform (WordPress)
- Acquire an Account With an Affordable, Reliable and Scalable Blog Hosting Service Provider (DreamHost)
- Install WordPress on Your DreamHost Account
- Configure and Customise Your WordPress Blog
- Tell Your Audience About Yourself (About)
- Write and Publish Your First Blog Post
- Routinely Write and Publishing Quality Content
Increase Blog Traffic
Make Money Blogging
In The Beginning - Start Your Blog as a Side Hustle
Starting a blog is a fantastic side hustle opportunity for Ghanaians. A blog has relatively low expenses - relatively speaking - but the upside opportunity is huge. If you get it right (which, I assume you, you can!), you can be making big money each month from your blog.
But, don’t quit your job until you’re making money from your blog. Jobs are scarce in Ghana.